What information do we need?
In order for us to send you your order, you must provide us with certain information of a personal nature. This information includes your full name, email address, postal address and contact telephone number.
Why do we need your information and how do we use it?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations of April 27, 2016, we rely on certain legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- When necessary to provide our services, such as when we use your information to send your order, to resolve a dispute or to provide customer support.
- When you have provided your consent, which you can revoke at any time, such as signing up for our mailing list.
- When it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in relation to a legal action, such as withholding information about your purchases if required by a tax law.
- When necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, if your rights or interests do not invalidate them, such as 1) provide and improve our services and 2) to fulfill our obligations with respect to the policy and conditions of use of MyFaktory.
Sharing of information and information shown
We only share your personal information for very specific reasons and circumstances, such as in the following cases:
- Service providers. We work with certain trusted third parties to perform tasks and provide services for our store, such as transport companies or external suppliers. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with the law. We may collect, use, retain and share your information if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to: (a) respond to a legal proceeding or to government requests; (b) enforce our contracts, conditions and policies; (c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other types of illegal activity, security or technical problems; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of our customers and others.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
We can store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions outside the European Union. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction that has data protection laws and government oversight different from those in your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights are of general application, others apply only in specific cases. Next, we describe those rights:
- Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we have about you. To do this, go to our page and access to My account / My data.
- Change, restrict, delete. You can also change and delete your personal information, as well as restrict our use of it. Except in the case of exceptional circumstances (such as our obligation to store data for legal reasons), we will generally delete your personal information if requested.
- Objections. You can object to us processing part of your information according to our legitimate interests and that we send you email marketing after providing your express consent to receive them. In these cases, we will remove your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaints If you reside in the EU and want to raise any question or doubt about the use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the corresponding local data protection authority.
PTo comply with the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, MyFaktory, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions, you can contact us via email: [email protected]